Click here to shop home decor on our new Jami Ray Vintage Home website!

1 comment

  • I’m wanting to chalk paint our kitchen table and
    Chairs, and my husband has a large air compressor so Could you tell me what kind of sprayer to buy like y’all use. Thanx

    Amanda brown

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

<script data-locksmith>; Locksmith.util.on('submit', 'locksmith-resource-form', function (event) { event.preventDefault(); var data = Locksmith.util.serializeForm(; Locksmith.postResource(data, { spinner: false, container: 'locksmith-content' }); }); Locksmith.util.on('click', 'locksmith-manual-trigger', function (event) { event.preventDefault(); Locksmith.postResource({}, { spinner: true, container: document }); }); </script>